The 248 performs many different cleaning and finishing operations easily and effectively.
• The 248’s cabinet consists of sturdy, welded construction and a clam shell (split-level) top for easy loading of parts
• Lightweight, rugged blasting guns with carbide nozzles and matching jets are standard
• An air filter/regulator/gauge combo unit comes standard
• Gloves are removable from ports for easy replacement
• Large glove openings allow freedom of movement
• 50 lbs. of medium sized beads are standard with each cabinet reclaim system increases profits through reuse of broken beads
• All machines are shipped fully assembled and tested before leaving the factory.