When blast cleaning small or intricate parts that cannot withstand tumbling, a chain mesh belt system can process parts quickly with minimum trauma. Pass-through blast cleaning systems are also easily customized to suit specific product menus and space availability.
• This type of system offers the potential for reducing blaster operating and maintenance cost per cleaned part by 20 to 50% compared to batch-style blast cleaning
• Pass-through blasting should also reduce labor costs associated with cleaning by 50 to 90%
• Utilizes 4, 6, or 8 model VK PowerMax direct drive blast wheels for complete 360ree-deg part coverage
• Complete cast chrome/moly lining protects the cabinet from abrasive wear giving long life and low maintenance
• Manganese belt conveyance system with variable speed drive accommodates from 1 to 60 feet per minute blasting speeds
• A wide range of cabinet openings provide for blasting many smaller castings and forgings with a weight capacity of approximately 60 lbs.