Catalog : WHEEL BLAST MACHINES : Flow_Through_Blasters : Roller Table for Angles, Channels, I-Beams and Weldments
Roller Table for Angles, Channels, I-Beams and Weldments
If your company has been searching for a cost effective method for cleaning a wide variety of materials including angles, channels, I-beams and weldments Viking offers a full line of roller table airless blast systems.
• Removes rust and scale from exterior surfaces of plate, flats, and structural members prior to fabrication.
• Dual direction, powered roller table conveyor system
• The variable feet rate is adjustable to provide for different surface finishes ranging from a SSPC-7 brush off finish to a completely white metal finish of SSPC-5
• Typical 2-20 linear feet per minute cleaning cycle times.
Roller Table Conveyor System Features:
• Variable travel speeds ranging from approximately 2 to 20 feet per minute
• Carrying capability of 600 lbs per linear foot
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
• Dust collection system
• Rotary scalp drum
• Cast chrome liner package to further increase cabinet life and reduce maintenance.
• Entrance and exit conveyors.
• Auxiliary abrasive hopper and low level sensor
• On-site installation and supervision by a Viking representative.
Industries Served: Structural Steel, Ag/Weldments , Military, General Manufacturing