Viking’s Table Blast models are the ideal choice for a wide variety of parts that are not suitable for tumbling due to size and shape. Parts are rotated on the table and are cleaned by exposure to the abrasive blast.
• Wrap around door allows easy access for loading and unloading parts
• Direct impingement areas in line with the blast stream are lined with 1/2” thick, 12” x 12” replaceable cast chrome/moly liners
• Safety interlock to prevent opening of the blast cabinet door during operation, protecting the operator from harm
• Fully adjustable lip type airwash separator ensures optimal abrasive cleaning.
• Low abrasive sensor and warning light on the electrical panel
Other weight capacities available upon request
Industries Served: Aerospace/Peening, Automotive, Foundry/Forge, Pipe/Oil Field, Structural Steel, Ag/Weldments , Heat Treat , Military, Mass Transit , General Manufacturing